General Submission Information
- Submissions must be original contribution and should not have been previously published nor under consideration for publication elsewhere. Individual and multiple authors are welcome to contribute.
- Each submission will be accepted as either Stand up paper presentation or Poster presentation based on the quality of the submission and author’s preference.
- All contributions should follow the format and style described in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA, 6th edition).
- Tables and Figures (300dpi) should be clearly labelled, in the format and style described in APA (6th edition) and suitable for direct reproduction.
- Once the abstract is accepted, at least one of the authors must register and present at the conference.
- BEST PAPER AWARDS will be competitively selected by the Best Paper Review Committee after assessing the final version of Full Paper (maximum 5,000 words) submitted.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstract (three pages extended abstract, typed, single-spaced and maximum 1,500 words) should be submitted for review and selection.
- The abstracts should summarize the key points of the paper and with a maximum of 6 keywords that define the subject matter.
- Submissions should be typed in MS WORD format, single-spaced with one-inch margins and using 12-point Times New Roman font (exception of tables 10-point Times New Roman). PDF files of abstracts will not be accepted.
- Author names on the abstract or a cover page with the author’s information is not necessary. Authors will be asked to directly enter authors’ information on the submission website.
- All the abstracts will be reviewed by the Paper Review Committee and authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit full papers. (Full paper should normally not exceed 5,000 words.)